Merry Almost Christmas, my lovely readers! I know, I know, you’re all still waiting for High Risk to finally come out. Unfortunately, the release date had to be pushed back until January 28th, after the insanity of the holiday season. (I’ve also updated my previous blog post to reflect
In the meantime, however, you can get Whip Smart for free and Strictly Business for $0.99 on Amazon, now until 11:59 pm (PST, I think?) Christmas Eve! Also, if you’re in the mood to unwind from the holiday stress with a sweet and/or steamy romantic read, there’s still time left for you to get your virtual hands on BrazenBookshelf’s advent calendar of freebies and sweet deals: http://brazenbookshelf.com/advent/
In other random Siena Noble News:
- I got a sweet new keyboard and docking station for my laptop as an early Christmas present from the Boyfriend. In theory, this means I should be way more productive in my writing because my wrists are now more comfortable as I type.
- Boyfriend watched The Shape of Water with me for the first time. Our shared personal headcanon is now that it’s a Hellboy prequel telling the story of how Abe’s parents met.
- I watched and live-tweeted about half of a terrible movie called Darc about a white dude beating up a bunch of yakuza before giving up halfway through.
- Pro tip: never get sick with strep throat. Don’t do it.
- I may or may not have a sexy, seasonal short story featuring Tera and Eric coming your way in time for Christmas…