Some News on Flying High…

Hello, everyone. Sorry I don’t have better news for you all, but I wanted to give you a heads up that the release of Flying High that was originally scheduled for this Saturday (Aug. 8th) may or may not have to be delayed for a few days. Something personal has come up that I have to prioritize, and although I’m trying as hard as I can to have the final draft of the book ready to upload before the Amazon pre-order deadline tomorrow evening (Aug. 4th), I’m not 100% confident I’ll be able to make it happen. I apologize to all of you who may have pre-ordered the book already; if it ends up not going live on the 8th, I can promise you that it will still be available for its pre-order/release week price of $2.99 when it does come out, which should be no later than Aug. 11th. For those of you who might not typically pre-order books, Amazon does not charge for it until the book is delivered on release day, so if it does end up being canceled, you will not have to pay twice if you still choose to buy the book when it does come out. Also, a few of you might have pre-ordered it early on before I decided to drop the release price from $3.99 to $2.99, so in case it does end up going live on time, I apologize as well that you ended up paying more; that was poor planning on my part.

Again, thank you all for your patience with this. I can at least promise those of you who’ve been around for a while that this won’t be another Loft series situation where I leave you hanging for 2 years for a sequel. I will admit that I did fumble this planned back-to-back release a bit, getting overconfident that since this was originally one book split into two, I could easily have book two out in a super short amount of time. And things were actually going great until yesterday.

Again, I just want to reiterate that there is a chance that I could get it uploaded in time, but I don’t want to overextend myself when there are other, more urgent things dividing my attention, and I don’t want to deliver an inferior product to you. I made an aggravating mistake with High Risk and ended up uploading a draft that hadn’t been fully edited initially, and I don’t want something like that to happen again. Thank you all for understanding while I deal with this emergency. I’m still very much looking forward to sharing the next chapter of this story with you, and I hope you don’t mind waiting a few extra days.

Take care,
Siena

Leave a Reply