A proud Pittsburgher, Siena Noble has explored and inhabited all kinds of fictional worlds through her writing since age ten. Although she’s always been a sucker for a good love story and possesses an incredibly dirty mind, she never imagined that her publishing debut would be erotic romance. What started as a silly short story idea quickly became something much bigger, a demanding Master of a manuscript whose every whim Siena submitted to.
When she’s not busy reading, writing, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or doing a million other important things, Siena enjoys traveling, archery, and getting lost in the woods (also known as “hiking”). She and her better half/writing buddy/sometimes Sir/sex muse live together in Pittsburgh. Their dream is to relocate to the middle of nowhere and build a castle capable of withstanding the impending zombie apocalypse.
- Books: A Song of Ice and Fire, Harry Potter, The Historian, The Boss series, Kushiel’s Dart
- Movies: The Godfather, The Empire Strikes Back, The Big Lebowski, Young Frankenstein
- TV: Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Star Trek: TOS, The Borgias, Avatar, the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra
- Music: Queen, Journey, The Police, lots of one-hit-wonders of the 80’s, Panic! at the Disco, and a newly-discovered appreciation of Super Junior
- Food: sausage pizza, homemade pesto sauce, country fried steak, dark chocolate with orange bits in it, any wine that isn’t red or chardonnay